Done for You Social Media for $199 a Month
Done for you Social Media, everyday each month:
Option #1 – Facebook & Instagram
Option #2 – Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn
- You will have a combination of (3) branded graphics to promote your weekly promotions and 27 SEO Rich articles and images.
- 1 monthly phone meeting. All other communication will be via e-mail.
- Graphics will be designed to correspond with your monthly promotion. I will need all information that I can to appropriately develop graphic. I can make additional graphics throughout the month at an additional fee.
- This package does not include social sharing or engagement.
Content will be sent over for approval until I get the feel for your voice and brand message. When your voice is solidified I will post without the approval process. There will be an additional fee of $99 to set up social media platforms should you not have any. Please allow 3 days for content creation.
I will include a combination of trends, daily topics, and news content related to your brand. The content will be 80% inspirational photos, news-stories, and quotes. This is the most engaging content on the internet, so it will help grow your following as well as keep current followers engaged. The other 20% will be informational, about your promotions, upcoming events, etc. I will help build and find syndication opportunities to promote your business when necessary. I will also encourage other ways to grow your following.